Electric Radiator with Pilot Wire Control is an electric radiator that forms part of a centrally controlled system. Several radiators can be installed and connected to a central heating programmer using a pilot wire. The pilot wire carries signals from the programmer to the radiators but is independent of the radiator power supply. The programmer is used to command signals for Comfort, Economy or Frost-Protection modes and it also allows for whole system or individual zone overrides. The required room temperatures is set on the thermostat of each radiator ensuring ideal temperature in each room and each radiator can be operated in manual mode or receive commands from the programmer
The radiator has a highly accurate ambient thermostat (+/- 1°C) which provides the best temperature control and so avoids wasteful temperature fluctuation and increases in electricity consumption.
With this unit, capital works are minimised as there is no pipework, boilers, flues or builders work to worry about. There is no maintenance or servicing costs and no onsite combustion and associated fire, safety issues.
Why Electric Heating?
- Easy to use analogue controls
- Built in ambient thermostat +/- 0.1°C
- Electronic Triac Control Optimiser ETCO
- 3 level temperature selector; comfort, economy and frost protection
- On-Off switch built in to front fascia
- Ratings from 600 to 2000 w
- Thermal safety cut out
- Class 1 insulation
- Stylish aluminium body finished in epoxy powder coating RAL 9010
- Fitted with mains cable
- Patented safety wall fixing brackets for ease of installation
- Compatible with wireless window contact energy saver system, offered as an accessory
- Manufacturer : Gabarron
- Warranty : 10 years Radiator body (5 years electronics)