Storage Heater (Static-Manual) is designed to charge on off-peak Economy 7 tariff and release stored heat into the building over the following day/night.
The heater gently releases heat by natural convection as air passes across the heat store (high density ceramic blocks inside the unit).
It is an ideal choice for single rooms requiring constant background heat with little temperature control needed.
Thanks to charging on the off-peak Economy 7 tariff, this Storage Heater is relatively cheap to run and easy to install and maintain. There are no major building works, fuel tanks or water borne services to worry about and no regular maintenance or expensive servicing.
Why Electric Heating?
- Designed to use off-peak electricity
- Grille painted in a heat resistant colour
- Automatic damper control device
- Safety thermostat with manual reset
- Class 1 insulation
- Automatic Damper Control Device
- Charging thermostat with Phial
- Microtherm G 10mm insulation vermiculite and ecological fibre
- Side front and rear air chambers
- High density storage blocks
- Ultra slim, only 15cm
- Robust plastic fittings
- Powder coated RAL 9010 steel structure
- Manufacturer : Gabarron
- Warranty : 5 years