There are 2 heatmiser dial thermostats to choose from:
Heatmiser DS1 is a 230v electronic room thermostat, ideal for conventional or combi-boiler systems. This thermostat is used in conjunction with a separate programmer.
The following features are available;
- Power On & Heat On Indication
- Modern Apperance
- Easily increase or decrease the required temperature
- Variable Switching Differential
- Range: 05-35°C
- Supply: 230v
- Outputs: Volt free 3A Max
- Dimensions: 92mm x 92mm x 34mm (Height, Width, Depth)Please Note: This thermostat is an electronic dial thermostat, offering greater control when compared with standard bi-metallic thermostats. This thermostat does need at least 3 wires to operate (Live, Neutral and Switch wire) Please check your wiring and the manual download to ensure your system is compatible.
ErP Class & RatingsIndividual Product Multi Room Control with Individual Boiler InterlockI (1%) Class VIII (5%)The Heatmiser DS-SB is a flush mount set back thermostat ideal for those wanting a simple but energy efficient control system. The DS-SB features a set back function, a function that will automatically reduce the set temperature by 4C when no time clock signal is detected.The DS-SB thermostat has been designed to work in conjunction with our UH3 wiring centre and TM4 Programmer, but could equally be used as a standalone dial thermostat.Please note this thermostat is flush mounting, so a back box is required prior to installation.
- Slide switch mode select (Constant, Off, Time Clock)
- Flush Mount
- 05-35C Temperture Range
- 4C Set Back Function
- 230V 3A Switch Rating
- CE Approved* 4 core cabling is required from the time clock in order to use the set back function.